Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hello

I thought I would start a blog to keep up to date with everyone, and to keep everyone informed. If you are curious about why Meaner; it is a nickname that I have been given by the kids and it has stuck. Today went up to Minot to the Zoo with Chrystal. I decided that I would spend one day with one kid and then the next time with the other. It was nice just the two of us to spend time looking at the animals. I got to even feed a giraffe. It was amazing and will never forgot that experiance. They are going to send a picture in the mail.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy you posted a link to your blog on facebook! I will be following you! I hope all is well for you! We all miss you lots! Feel free to check out our blog... www.jessandeli.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete